Because Nautilus is only in CVS, you will need to update first your CVS info
(by doing "fink selfupdate-cvs" to get the latest description files) and
also make the info files in the unstable tree active (see the "ustable/main"
addition in the "Trees:" line below).

This is what my /sw/etc/fink.conf file look like:

# Fink configuration, initially created by bootstrap.pl
Basepath: /sw
RootMethod: sudo
Trees: unstable/main local/main stable/main stable/crypto local/bootstrap
Mirror-ctan: ftp://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/
Mirror-gimp: ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub
Mirror-gnome: ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/
Mirror-gnu: ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu
MirrorContinent: nam
MirrorCountry: nam-us
ProxyPassiveFTP: true