Go easy on me, this question just popped into my
head the other day and I thought I'd ask:

Are there any Cocoa or Carbon apps in the fink tree?
Besides XDarwin.app (is that in fink?)

Aside from the fact that the /sw path wouldn't be
the most sensible location for such programs, is
there anything precluding them from inclusion?
There isn't any "linux commandline and X ports only!!"
policy, is there?

FYI: the rapidly evolving Chimera project is what
  initially got me thinking about fink and Cocoa/Carbon.
  Newsflash and (someday... someday) OpenOffice are
  others that come to mind.