pasquet olivier wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I want to download all the binaries from
> http://fink.sourceforge.net/bindist/ and then install these packages.

If you keep the directory structure of the server, i.e. you replace
"http://fink.sourceforge.net/bindist/dists/fink-0.4.0/";
from the file URLs by "/sw/fink/dists/stable/" on your hard disk, and
copy everything ("everything" is a lot, it won't fit on a single CD) in
main/finkinfo, main/binary-darwin-powerpc and similarly for crypto, then
"fink install" will find the binary packages on your hard disk and
install them from there.
There are various ways to do this automatically using wget or curl for
the download and apt-get for the installation, but this is something you
can find out for yourself by reading the corresponding man pages and
trying it out.

--
Martin