Hello everyone.

I've been using Fink for a while now, and I recently realized that a lot
of files (several hundred of Mo worth) were not deleted after the
installation of the related packages. Those files can be found in :
- sw/fink/dists/stable/crypto/binary-darwin-powerpc/
- sw/fink/dists/stable/main/binary-darwin-powerpc/
- sw/fink/dists/unstable/main/binary-darwin-powerpc/
- sw/src/
-  sw/fink/debs/ (only aliases in this one).
Can I safely delete them in order to get some disk space back ?

TIA.

CU.

--
John