John Zetlaoui 02-05-20 15.15:

> I've been using Fink for a while now, and I recently realized that a lot
> of files (several hundred of Mo worth) were not deleted after the
> installation of the related packages. Those files can be found in :
> - sw/fink/dists/stable/crypto/binary-darwin-powerpc/
> - sw/fink/dists/stable/main/binary-darwin-powerpc/
> - sw/fink/dists/unstable/main/binary-darwin-powerpc/
> - sw/src/
> -  sw/fink/debs/ (only aliases in this one).
> Can I safely delete them in order to get some disk space back ?

Short answer: yes.

Slightly longer answer: You might want these, especially the .deb's that
belong to packages you've built from source, since in case you want to
reinstall, you wouldn't have to recompile. Also, if you're on a slow
connection, keeping the stuff could be nice so you don't have to
re-download.
--

Oscar Erlandsson
Erlandsson at mac dot com