Hi,

  I'm running Jaguar 10.2 and i'm trying to install fink for the first
time.  Well, i've installed fink fine.  My first problem was however
that they have changed the way that you update your .cshrc in 10.2.
 From what I can tell, i just need to update my file /etc/csh.cshrc with
the line source /sw/bin/init.csh.  This seems to have handed the
problem of sourcing the proper env. vars.  Now when I run sudo dselect,
and select option 2, i get the following errors:

Err file: local/main Packages
   File not found
Ign file: local/main Release
Err file: stable/main Packages
   File not found
Ign file: stable/main Release
Err file: stable/crypto Packages
   File not found
Ign file: stable/crypto Release
Hit http://fink.sourceforge.net release/main Packages
Ign http://fink.sourceforge.net release/main Release
Hit http://fink.sourceforge.net release/crypto Packages
Ign http://fink.sourceforge.net release/crypto Release
Hit http://fink.sourceforge.net current/main Packages
Ign http://fink.sourceforge.net current/main Release
Hit http://fink.sourceforge.net current/crypto Packages
Ign http://fink.sourceforge.net current/crypto Release
Failed to fetch
file:/sw/fink/dists/local/main/binary-darwin-powerpc/Packages  File not
found
Failed to fetch
file:/sw/fink/dists/stable/main/binary-darwin-powerpc/Packages  File
not found
Failed to fetch
file:/sw/fink/dists/stable/crypto/binary-darwin-powerpc/Packages  File
not found
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
W: Couldn't stat source package list file: local/main Packages
(/sw/var/lib/apt/lists/_sw_fink_dists_local_main_binary-darwin-
powerpc_Packages) - stat (2 No such file or directory)
W: Couldn't stat source package list file: stable/main Packages
(/sw/var/lib/apt/lists/_sw_fink_dists_stable_main_binary-darwin-
powerpc_Packages) - stat (2 No such file or directory)
W: Couldn't stat source package list file: stable/crypto Packages
(/sw/var/lib/apt/lists/_sw_fink_dists_stable_crypto_binary-darwin-
powerpc_Packages) - stat (2 No such file or directory)
E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old
ones used instead.

update available list script returned error exit status 1.

Please advise,

thanks,

ethan hill