There is something funky going on in building KDE on 10.2 I think.
After upgrading kink to 10.2 I tried installing kdebase3-ssl.  Which
worked.  I then tried "fink install kword koffice" (I was confused..).
This failed with series of make errors.  So I tried "fink install
kword".  This also failed with make errors, but slightly different
ones.  Due to a "keyboard accident" I restarted the "fink install
kword", which, amazingly, succeeded (Eh?), as did a subsequent "fink
install koffice".  So at this point I have KDE working with koffice,
and that seems to be functioning too (anyone know how to set up
printing?  Not helpful if you can't print...).  But why should the same
compile/build fail first then succeed?  the only way i can see is if
the make files are being built incorrectly...

-Ross Smith-