I have a nice 5.0a Fink installation which runs Evolution on a Powerbook
667 with 1 GB ram. I cannot get it to print.  Gnome, as well as Gnome
print is installed.  5.0a I can find in the Gnome setup applications
nothing that mentions printers.  When I try to print out of EvolutionIt
says my printer is Generic Postscript on lpr.  I have a HP Deskjet 1220c
attached to a print server that my Powerbook attaches to via Appletalk.
I also have an Epson 2000P that is on a hub attached to a USB port on
the Powerbook.

Having brushec by Linux in the past I remember there are .conf files to
ecit as well as other things needed to get this installation to see the
printers available on the Powerbook that underlies the whold program.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

GArry BAllenger