The remote site is down.  You should let the maintainer of the package
know about it (shown when you do 'fink describe host').

On Wed, 2002-12-11 at 20:04, Patrick Berge wrote:
> I was trying to install xtraceroute which requires host (no binaries only
> source).
>
> >fink install host
> curl -f -L -0 ftp://ftp.nikef.nl/pub/network/host_991529.tar.Z
> curl: (9) Couldn't cd to pub/network

Alexander K. Hansen
Associate Research Scientist, Columbia University
visiting MIT Plasma Science and Fusion Center
Levitated Dipole Experiment
175 Albany Street, NW17-219
Cambridge, MA  02139-4213