Dennis,

There is a great resource for MySQP, PHP and Apache that Marc Liyanage has provided at <http://www.entropy.ch/software/macosx/>. I don't know if you have been directed to this link, because some of the exchanges about your initial inquiry have not been on-list. If this is a duplicate reference, my apologies. Another reference is <http://www.phpfreaks.com/tutorials/41/0.php> for an introduction and turorial on PHP.

If these are not helpful, I can dig around in old files and find others.

HTH
Craig