On Mar 10, 2004, at 1:45 AM, Martin Costabel wrote:

Kevin Clark wrote:
[]
configure:1641: checking for C compiler default output
configure:1644: gcc -I/sw/include -Wl,-search_paths_first conftest.c >&5
ld: can't locate file for: -lcrt1.o

Do you have /usr/lib/crt1.o? If not, your OSX installation is incomplete, this file comes with the Essentials.pkg.

--
Martin

Very strange, I do not have this file. Man, I didn't think to check that. I wonder why this would not be included.? I'm using 10.3.2 as installed from Apple.