Hi, List!

Here's my question:

I own both a PowerBook G3 (Pismo) and an eMac (1st Rev., G4-700)
My only access to the internet is a WLAN Hotspot on the campus, where I log in with the Pismo.
I am using Fink on both Machines, the fink installation on the eMac was not updated since i moved.

For the future, I am planning to use the same fink packages on Pismo and eMac by simply rsyncing the /sw Folders from Pismo to eMac.
Does this work or should I take another approach?
Since I am using some source packages I am wondering if the packages are compiled specifically for G3 or G4, depending on which Processor fink is run.

 Thanks, Markus

--
Markus Kamp                             mail:           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hahnerberger Str. 111