You're right about the bad symlink, Martin. It's pointing to 10.2 instead of 10.3 For whatever reason, Carbon Copy Cloner must stumble on symlinks. I had the same problem with the symlinks Apple set up in /usr/x11R6/lib. The links pointed to older versions of dynamic libraries (.dylib) that were not there. I had to update them by hand.

I'm having trouble getting /sw/fink/dists to point to /sw/fink/10.3 because 10.3 is a directory. Can you help on that?

By the way, my fink.conf file looks ok.  "Distribution" is 10.3.

Thanks,

Marc