(I'll go back to the list, so that others may benefit as well)

Javier Arantegui wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 2:37 PM, Alexander Hansen
> <alexanderk.han...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> A couple that I use are:
>>
>> deb http://fink.sodan.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp/apt/10.5 unstable main crypto

By the way, the above has both 10.5/Intel and 10.5/powerPC ; 10.4 users
should change "10.5" to "10.4"
>> deb http://sage.ucsc.edu/fink_intel_10.5_only    stable main crypto
>> deb http://sage.ucsc.edu/fink_intel_10.5_only    unstable main crypto
>>

> OK. Thanks.
>

>> (the sage site has 10.5/powerPC binaries too, and I can give that URI
>> for anybody who needs them; and the sodan site also has 10.4 binaries)
>>

> That would be me. At home I use an iMac G5.

deb http://sage.ucsc.edu/fink_ppc    stable main crypto
deb http://sage.ucsc.edu/fink_ppc     unstable main crypto

(since I was composing the message on my MacBook as I was getting ready
to leave for work, I didn't want to have to log in to my G4 and look for
the PowerPC information :-) )

One important note for G4 users:  the official and unofficial binary
distributions are built on G5s, and a few packages are known not to work
properly:

gmp
libmpfr1
fftw* (possibly--I've confirmed issues with the other two)