Hi!

I'm going to need to use Maxima in a couple of weeks. My first choice
is to install it using Fink but it doesn't work (yet) in Mac OS X10.6.
I believe that the problem is that Maxima in Fink only works with SBCL
and SBCL has several unresolved problems with Snow Leopard. Is this
diagnosis correct?

I wonder if it could be possible to have a different version on Maxima
in Fink that uses clisp instead of sbcl. Do you know if it would be
hard to have it?

Javier

--
Lee mi blog: "Un pequeño paso para Neil" http://up3n.wordpress.com/