Hi,

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 2:39 PM, Alexander Hansen
<alexanderk.han...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you download that file and put it in
> /sw/fink/dists/local/main/finkinfo, you should be able just to use use
> "fink install sbcl" as normal.

I have followed your instructions but it seems that it's not working
for me. Please tell if I can do anything to help you to solve this
problem, like sending the compilation log or trying anything.
Unluckily I'm clueless here.

Finally I compiled Maxima from source. First I installed clisp using
fink (fink install clisp). Then I downloaded Maxima 5.20.1 from Maxima
website, uncompress it. I compile it using:

./configure --prefix=/sw
make
make check
sudo make install

It didn't detected any problem running the test suite. It seems that
it works fine.

I had gnuplot and aquaterm installed as dependency of Octave.

Javier

--
Lee mi blog: "Un pequeño paso para Neil" http://up3n.wordpress.com/
¡Ahora también en Twitter! http://twitter.com/javierarantegui