On 9/8/13 10:06 AM, Francis Poulin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks for the advice.  I found something before the errors and am copying
> that.  Before that it seemed mostly options, that probably aren't that
> interesting?
>
> Francis
>
> /bin/sh ./config/mkinstalldirs . ltdl/
> cp ./ltdl/argz_.h ltdl/argz.h-t
> mv ltdl/argz.h-t ltdl/argz.h
> make  all-am
>    CC     coders/coders_art_la-art.lo
>    CC     magick/magick_libMagickCore_la-animate.lo
>    CC     magick/magick_libMagickCore_la-annotate.lo
>    CC     magick/magick_libMagickCore_la-artifact.lo
>    CC     magick/magick_libMagickCore_la-attribute.lo
>    CC     magick/magick_libMagickCore_la-blob.lo
> magick/blob.c:507:22: warning: incompatible pointer types passing 'FILE *'
> (aka 'struct __sFILE *') to parameter of type
>        'gzFile' (aka 'struct gzFile_s *') [-Wincompatible-pointer-types]
>        (void) gzerror(image->blob->file,&status);
>                       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> /usr/local/include/zlib.h:1519:49: note: passing argument to parameter 'file'
> here

You've got third-party stuff in /usr/local, which often causes problems,
since the compiler toolchain automatically looks for headers and libs
within that directory.

Try temporarily renaming /usr/local while you do your build, if you can.
  If you're running something out of there right now, then at least try
renaming /usr/local/include temporarily to hid the libz headers--our
builds assume that folks are using the built-in libz.
--
Alexander Hansen, Ph.D.
Fink User Liaison