I think something that may help us is: listing all of modifications
made to *nix packages for the Darwin-gcc in a seperate ChangeLog-like
file. This would make it as simple as doing the work, instead of
figuring  out each tweak for each future version. This may also help
other developers porting to Darwin as well.  Is this too much work? Too
much to ask? What do ya think. I wouldn't know.

        This would also help people beginning their porting work to darwin
and save a lot of FAQ repetition on the mailing lists.

        I wouldn't mind maintaining an archive on my web site for quick
reference if anyone chose to do this.

        My only concern is that it may be a lot of typing explanations for
porters and a waste of time if the public wasn't aware we were even
doing it.

        Just a thought. Comments welcome!
        * antoni