I did build the whole kde set, with the april dev tools. this was shortly beofre they
were put into unstable.
On Sunday, June 2, 2002, at 07:42  AM, Jean-François Mertens wrote:

> On Sunday, June 2, 2002, at 03:59 , Ben Hines wrote:
>
>> Something is presumably wrong with his installation.  kdebase3-ssl installed fine
>here, though with the december tools installed, and i used the "bundle-kde-ssl"
>bundle to install it. That might have made a difference.
>
> Something is then wrong with my installation (april tools) too:
> I get the same error, with "fink install kdebase3-ssl" _ after
> installing via "fink install" arts , arts-dev ,  kdelibs3-ssl and
> kdelibs3-ssl-dev in that order.

-chris zubrzycki
- --
PGP public key: http://homepage.mac.com/beren/publickey.txt
ID: 0xA2ABC070
Fingerprint: 26B0 BA6B A409 FA83 42B3  1688 FBF9 8232 A2AB C070

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
  not sure about the former."
                                                                    -- Albert Einstein