On Tue, 17 Sep 2002, Martin Costabel wrote:

> This is a bug that has been known for a couple of weeks. Its fix is
> known, too, namely to use absolute path names in this situation. The
> version of fink that understands this is in cvs, you are probably using
> it.
>
> Until the package gets fixed, you can trick fink into thinking it is
> using /sw: Make /sw a symlink to /usr/local/finksw and put /sw as
> BasePath into your /sw/etc/fink.conf

Folks:  Should I just fix this now in CVS, or wait for the next package
manager release so I can make it depend on fink (>= 0.9.11)?

-Jeff

---
Jeffrey S. Whitaker         Phone : (303)497-6313
NOAA/OAR/CDC  R/CDC1        FAX   : (303)497-6449
325 Broadway                Web   : http://www.cdc.noaa.gov/~jsw
Boulder, CO, USA 80305-3328 Office: Skaggs Research Cntr 1D-124