At 23:47 Uhr +0900 04.11.2002, Masanori Sekino wrote:
I'm reinstalling fink due to partition corruption and I got build error with following package,

- imlib-1.9.10-9
- gnome-applets 1.4.0.5-3
- libgnomeprint2-1.116.0-2

I'm using 10.2 tree and fink-0.11.0.cvs-20021102.0124.
I'm wondering which package, fink or other, should be fixed. Ideas?

You are using an experimental CVS version of Fink. It's kinda normal you encounter problems :-) In this case, the -isystem causes a warning, and the packages specifcy -Werror, thus the warning gets turned into an error.

The fix tha should be applied for now (if possible) is to make the package *not* use -Werror. After all, the source is the same everywhere and known to work (at least in theory :-), so there is no point in doing extensive compile time checking anyway.

This way, the package should build both under fink 0.11.0 and fink from CVS. My goal is to get 95% or so of all packages to be like that, then we can release 0.11.1 or 0.12.0 or so, and start to "fix" packages that use hacks to get the right build order (adding BuildDepends on the new fink).

Cheers,

Max
Max Horn
Software Developer