On Monday, November 4, 2002, at 02:18  PM, Max Horn wrote:

You are using an experimental CVS version of Fink. It's kinda normal you encounter problems :-) In this case, the -isystem causes a warning, and the packages specifcy -Werror, thus the warning gets turned into an error.

The fix tha should be applied for now (if possible) is to make the package *not* use -Werror. After all, the source is the same everywhere and known to work (at least in theory :-), so there is no point in doing extensive compile time checking anyway.

Or, if possible get the packages not to pass -I/sw/include at all. Then it will only be a system directory, and no warning will occur.

The warning is indicating after all that the -isystem is worthless, because -I overrides -isystem.

-Ben