On Monday, November 4, 2002, at 04:26  PM, Ben Hines wrote:

A simple reproducible case is now appended to the FSF bug, from me.. I can't find how to link directly to their bugs, but http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl and search for 7327, scroll to bottom for my steps.
To clarify, i didn't file this gcc bug as some people think. It was filed by someone on the Sun platform in August. I have also found bug reports in google on NetBSD and even Mac OS X (from December).

-Ben