I just installed turxracer with the .info file created by Mr. Kiwi. It
installed without any problem and the program ran well too.

Just out of curiosity, are the issues raised by Mr. Hines serious problems
for the .info file? Has my installation of tuxracer caused some catastrophic
event to my Fink installation such that I have messed up my Fink install? Or
are those issues more of a standard convention for Fink packages?

Thanks for educating me.

Chia