[for context: I just changed Engine.pm in CVS to use --info-dir instead of --infodir as argument to install-info, as I got repeatedly error reports by people which have /usr/bin before /sw/sbin in their PATH; thus for them the texinfo install-info was used, not the dpkg install-info we normally use. Problem is, the texinfo one doesn't support --infodir]