Seems to me that sourceforge is serving our needs quite well, and I for one
am proud that we were selected as their project of the month.

That being said, the biggest need that we have IMO is for more volunteers,
since there are a number of tasks that aren't get done as regularly or
as systematically as they might.  We could have a "monitor the package
submission tracker" committee, a "build distributions regularly" committee,
a "sort the submitted bugs and assign them" committee, and so on.

The problem is not with resources like mirrors, but with finding enough
interested people.

Just my 2 cents.

  -- Dave