On Thursday, December 12, 2002, at 09:00  AM, Patrick Sodré wrote:

Hi,
I'm porting openafs to fink and it takes a long time to recompile openafs. Is there ANY way that I can skip the compilation step and go straight to Splitting off the packages?
fink info ccache

it makes rebuilding very short, and make sure you install the -default splitoff if you want fink to be able to use it. It makes ccache the default, however, so dont forget to set a cache size limit.

-chris zubrzycki
- --
PGP public key: http://homepage.mac.com/beren/publickey.txt
ID: 0xA2ABC070
Fingerprint: 26B0 BA6B A409 FA83 42B3 1688 FBF9 8232 A2AB C070