On Monday, July 7, 2003, at 9:21PM, Benjamin Reed wrote:

I'm all for it, and a couple of people have indicated wanting it on irc. If there aren't any objections, I'll go put it in.

Alright, there is now a "#fink-commits" channel that gets commits to cvs (generally) as they happen for those of you who are interested. :)

It's not a replacement for discussion (if you need to comment to a packager about a commit, please do it on the list), but it can be handy when you're waiting for a change to happen.

--
We put a lot of thought into our defaults.  We like them.  If we
didn't, we would have made something else be the default.  So keep