On Tuesday, July 8, 2003, at 03:21 AM, Benjamin Reed wrote:

On Monday, July 7, 2003, at 1:51PM, David wrote:

I would like to propose that we join the #commits project (http://navi.picogui.org/svn/picogui/trunk/tools/irc/cia.html)

It is a fairly easy thing to do, we merely need a new entry in the loginfo, the scripts are already written which handle the data.
why?
Well first of all it is free exposure and secondly I and Benjamin for example really love. #kde-commits. It is a cheap and rather painless way to keep up to date what's happening in a CVS tree.

Comments ?

I'm all for it, and a couple of people have indicated wanting it on irc. If there aren't any objections, I'll go put it in.

Well I am only the Press dude with no say *grins* but from my ppoint of view.. yessssss do it ! :)

-d

-- nee amata wo mitsukete soshite midoto wasrezu
   domma mi mumega itakutemo soba mi iru mo
                        zutto...zutto...zutto