Hi everyone,

I'm very pleased to join the Fink Project, after being invited to
become a doc writer. To introduce myself, my name is Pedro
Massobrio, but I'm better known as Sao.

At the moment, I'm a member of the macosxhints-forums as a
Unix-X11 Moderator, and maintain my own web-site about
Fink & Apple's X11.

Although I already got some feedback about the scope of my
work here from 'dmalloc', I will take this opportunity to ask the
four Project Leaders to comment on what exactly they expect
me to do, as well as provide general guidelines for my work.

These last couple of days, I have been checking the structure
and documentation of the Fink web-site and already have
several ideas which I will present very soon.

I would rely on prior consultation and positive feedback from
the project members before I implement any changes to the
already established structure. And I will be happy to work
together with the other members of the Support and
Documentation Team.

For the moment, let me just say that Fink is a great Project,
and again I'm very glad to be a part of it.

Regards to all,

Sao

Unix-X11-Moderator
MacOS X Hints Forum