Alexander,

Creation/editing can be preserved as it is, I'm not thinking to
touch that at all.

In the short term I'll concentrate on input of content; cleanup
what's already there and add a special section for beginners
to download, install and troubleshoot fink.

But at the same time, for the long term, I'm looking at possible
changes to the Fink web-site:

1. Color & style.
2. Easy navigation for both types of users beginners and expert.
3. Reduce the number of clicks to access important information.

A possible style change would be similar to 'netbeans.org' where
the news and welcome info is displayed in the middle with simple
menu bars on either side directing users to their relevant locations.