I wanted to roll back from unstable's "libxml2" at version 2.6.x, to
stable's "libxml2" at version 2.5.x so that I can build Perl's
XML::LibXML again (which isn't compatible with 2.6.x yet).

I thought I could just copy the stable .info file to my local/main
area, and since I have local first, it would shadow the ones
defined later.  Apparently that's not the case.

Do I really have to blow away the unstable versions just so that
it sees the stable versions?  My next rsync update will then
re-upgrade me.  Ugh.

Why isn't the order of Trees important?