Hi,
I've a problem with system-tetex. I'm the maintainer of pyx-py* packages and it happens quite often to reinstall this packages (to update them). Every time I try to do it I get the following error message:

/usr/bin/sudo /sw/bin/fink  install pyx-py23
Information about 2804 packages read in 2 seconds.
Failed: Internal error: node for system-tetex already exists

As suggested by Alexander Hansen some time ago I tried to remove system-tetex and reinstall it as dependency, but next time I try to reinstall pyx the problem is still there. Then I tried to remove all the installed packages that depends on system-tetex, system-tetex, all the .deb files and I reinstalled system-tetex as dependency (of pyx). None of these methods worked, when I try to update pyx I get the same error-message.

At this point I can't understand if the problem is related to my package or to system-tetex. Furthermore some pyx's users reported to me the same issue, so I can exclude that the problem could be related to my fink installation.

Hoping that someone can enlight me here are the meaningful lines of my package .info file:

Package: pyx-py23
Version: 0.5.1
Revision: 1
Depends: python23|python23-nox, tetex-base | system-tetex, ghostscript | ghostscript-nox | system-ghostscript
BuildDepends: tetex-dev | system-tetex

Can anyone suggest a fix for this issue?

Thanks in advance,
        Andrea.

---
Andrea Riciputi

"Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out,
  but that is not the reason we are doing it" -- (Richard Feynman)