Following the David and Martin's suggestions I've tried to fix the problem related to system-tetex that I've reported a couple of weeks ago (tempus fugit!!! ;-), but
I'm still trying to get a consistent package for PyX without success. I'll describe the entire situation hoping someone can help me.

PyX needs a TeX/LaTeX distribution installed in order to work properly. I can imagine that most of the people has got Gerben Wierda's distro (me for example!), but some has the Fink's one. Now if try:

Depends: python23|python23-nox, tetex-base, ghostscript | ghostscript-nox, ghostscript-fonts
BuildDepends: tetex-dev

in the PyX's info file and the user has system-tetex installed he's required to install some additional packages (namely libwww, libwww-bin, libwww-shlibs, t1lib1, t1lib1-shlibs, tetex-dev, tetex-shlibs). Some of them are not required by PyX at all, some are useless if you have Wierda's distro.

On the other hand if I try:

Depends: python23|python23-nox, tetex-base|system-tetex, ghostscript | ghostscript-nox, ghostscript-fonts
BuildDepends: tetex-dev|system-tetex

I get the well known 'error-node' error message. How can I solve this kind of problem? Any suggestion?

Thanks,
        Andrea.