I'm running into an issue building ffmpeg and it seems that somehow things are getting out of order when the splitoff stuff is happening. IE, the order of the splitoffs in the info file is:

ffmpeg
libavcodec1-shlibs
libavcodec1-dev
libavformat1-shlibs
libavformat1-dev
ffmpeg-dev
ffmpeg-server

...but the actual "mv"s that happen for creating the splitoffs is happening like this:

ffmpeg
libavformat1-shlibs
libavcodec1-dev
ffmpeg-dev
libavcodec1-shlibs
libavformat1-dev

Somewhere along the line, the splitoffs are ending up out of order. Since ffmpeg-dev has "include/" as it's file spec, obviously things bomb if libavformat1-dev wants to get a single header first. I glanced through the code but couldn't figure out where this is happening. Somewhere along the line are we getting splitoff stuff into a hash rather than preserving order with arrays or something?

I can only assume this is a recent change, packages would be breaking left and right if things got out of order out in the field...

--
Benjamin Reed, a.k.a. RangerRick
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / http://ranger.befunk.com/