On May 29, 2004, at 11:43 PM, Martin Langhoff (NZL) wrote:

Building my 1st fink packages and I cannot for the life of me get Patch or PatchScript entries to be observed. Is there any mechanism to debug this situation? If I prevent the builddir from being removed, I can apply the patch successfully, by hand. Doesn't help too much.

Works fine here, with those info files. (the patch fails, though) Perhaps you have an old version of your info file there somewhere. If all else fails try putting the revision on 2 and see if 'fink update' updates it to 2.

-Ben