Alexander Strange wrote:

What version of fink is it (fink --version)?

Current stable and unstable both have 0.20.2-1 which supports this.

Hmmm. This doesn't seem normal, then -- I have a very old fink even if I have "current" FINK:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~]$ fink --version
Package manager version: 0.18.3
Distribution version: 0.7.0

Copyright (c) 2001 Christoph Pfisterer
Copyright (c) 2001-2003 The Fink Package Manager Team
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~]$ sudo fink selfupdate
Password:

(1)      Delete it and download again
(2)      Assume it is a partial download and try to continue
(3)      Don't download, use existing file

The file "CURRENT-FINK-10.3" already exists, how do you want to proceed? [1]
/bin/rm -f CURRENT-FINK-10.3
curl -f -L -O http://fink.sourceforge.net/CURRENT-FINK-10.3
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Curr.
Dload Upload Total Current Left Speed
100 6 100 6 0 0 3 0 0:00:01 0:00:01 0:00:00 0

You already have the package descriptions from the latest Fink point release.
(installed:0.7.0 available:0.7.0)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~]$

Martin Langhoff |||| http://nzl.com.ar/