On 8-Nov-05, at 18:21 , Alexander K. Hansen wrote:

Speaking for myself, I can now try to expedite some packages out of
the tracker.  Anybody reading this thread who's got a package sitting
around, please email me (better yet, fink-devel) the tracker ID
number.  If the package looks OK to me I'll commit it to my
experimental tree--that way anybody who reads -commits can see the
initial commit of the .info file and thereby engage in a relatively
easy last round of quality control.

I've got two packages that I am hoping to get moving:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php? func=detail&aid=1223338&group_id=17203&atid=414256 http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php? func=detail&aid=1210899&group_id=17203&atid=414256

I've got another one that has been in the tracker for so long that I no longer have a 10.3 system to test it. But it is an update to a good package, and possibly useful to some people:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php? func=detail&aid=1152443&group_id=17203&atid=414256

Kevin Horton
Ottawa, Canada