Good day everyone,

This may be a case of RTFM, but I was interested in potentially working on an OS X port of Duplicity (http://www.nongnu.org/ duplicity) and was unable to find specific instructions on how to go about doing this. In particular, what are the differences between .deb packages for Debian and those for OS X? Should a document already be online for this (perhaps on Debian's site, and not Fink's?), could anyone kindly point me in that direction?

Thank you in advance for any assistance,

---Chris