Hi there,

I was wondering if we still can't upload fixed packages for the 0.8.0 bin dist... in particular, I am recently again swamped by mails complaining about ethereal-0.10.9-11 problems (besides other things it is missing a dep on gtk+2). I fixed those ages ago, but I still keep getting 2-3 mails per week, sometimes more, complaining about this... It's really a bit annoying to have to keep telling people that yes, I know the problem, yes, I fixed it, no, the fix is not available to you unless you compile from source... :-(

We had a fixed package in the bindist for this for some time, but at some time the whole tree reverted back to its original state -- I believe due to DNS control issues... ?

Bye,
Max