On Feb 18, 2006, at 2:25 PM, David R. Morrison wrote:

The 10.4 tree is based on the state of the 10.4-transitional tree on January 20, the day the chill began. Some of the more recent changes were transferred over, but not in any systematic way. So, if you made changes to 10.4-transitional in spite of the chill, please check your packages in 10.4 to make sure that that the changes were brought forward, and bring them forward if not.

Installing right now. Since I was prompted not to overwrite /sw, can I still use the .deb files from the 10.4-transitional tree, and copy them from /sw-old to /sw, or do I need to rebuild all packages?

- Koen.