Hi Jack (et al):

Sorry that I am not on top of this.  I "pre-ordered" 10.5 a month ago, but it
hasn't yet arrived. (Much like "pre-boarding" an aircraft has nothing to do
with the subsequent 2 hour flight delay.)

If fink will still have an X11, and if making it work with Apple's new X11
appears hopeless, could we instead make it depend on Fink's X11?

Although I am listed as the maintainer, Jack has done far more for this package
recently, and I don't use it (it is incompatable with RNA). Jack, would you be
willing to be the official maintainer?

It was one of the first packages I made, and therefore could probably benefit
from being thrown in the fire and starting anew.

Bill

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 21:12:47 -0400