Thanks.

I had missed the notice on download page; maybe would have even if it was in red.

Updating to XCode 3.0 is okay - just didn't find any notice about it anywhere. Maybe one could be added to this page:

http://www.finkproject.org/download/srcdist.php

You will also need to install the Xcode Tools (c.f. the Quick Start page). >Important Note for Leopard Users: XCode 3.0 will be required to build fink.

I REALLY value your and others efforts to keep 'fink' up to date. It is the alter ego of OS X to me, and I couldn't do well without. THANKS! :)

-asko