Damian Dimmich wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> How does one make a distinct package for 10.4?  From what I can see on
> my system the 10.5 directory is a symlink to 10.4 which to me implies
> that there is no distinction.  Would it make sense to have
> wine-10.4.info and a wine-10.5.info package?
>
> I'm quite happy to create/maintain these packages, but I do not have a
> 10.4 system readily available to test on.

There are a couple of packages (example: gnucash2) that have distinct
versions for 10.4 and 10.5. The usual procedure is as follows: You leave
the current version of foo.info as it is and then make foo-10.5.info
with the same Package name and (at first) the same Version, but a higher
Revision (adding 100, for example) and a line "Distribution: 10.5".