I renew the update patch and attach it.

Additional changes:

* PatchScript:
 - Use 'open' for read help files instead of 'firefox',
   suggested by Sebastien Maret.

At Thu, 01 May 2008 00:50:49 +0200,
Sebastien Maret wrote:

> >> As noted above, my patch follows your original packaging way.
> >> Another one seems to make some big changes in packaging.
> >> It's difficult for me to say which is better.
> >> Which one do you like?
>
> Hang on a second here. I posted this package on the trackers *two
> weeks ago*, and I offered to maintain it. I spent a lot of time
> updating and testing this package. What's the point of duplicating the
> efforts? Before starting working on updating a package, it we would
> good if poeple could check on the tracker that nothing has been
> submitted yet. Maintainers time is a scarse ressource that should be
> used more wisely.

I'm sorry for not checking the tracker first...
After I read Strange's e-mail, I realized that.
I didn't intend to take your submittion lightly,
but to leave it up to the maintainer's discretion.

Thanks,
Tomoaki Okayama