Alexander Hansen ha scritto:
> On Jul 24, 2008, at 8:56 AM, Flavio Pane wrote:
>
>> Valknut-aqua has an interesting function that let you create a dmg
>> with
>> the .App and all the needed libraries into dmg, so it'e easy to share
>> among other users.
>> Is there any way to do it with other qt3/qt4-mac Apps compiled in
>> fink?
>>
>> --
>> Flavio
>> www.flapane.com
>>

> In is available in the Fink valknut-aqua package?  If so, where is it?
>

> That's presumably set up by how the valknut developers have their app
> bundle build set up--I wouldn't think this is necessarily specific to
> the QT toolkit.

Refer to    61  /usr/bin/make -w install-osx-app-bundle
in
http://fink.cvs.sourceforge.net/fink/dists/10.4/unstable/main/finkinfo/net/valknut.info?view=markup

It created a working independent redistributable dmg for me.
I think it would be a nice thing for qt apps built in fink.

--
Flavio
www.flapane.com