After I install the glade2 package, I cannot find the program
'glade2' or 'glade-2'. Where is it installed? I tried both a
binary install and a source install. I did not get any errors
during either install. There are some glade files under /sw
but the only binary is 'libglade-convert'.

--
Package manager version: 0.27.16
Distribution version: 0.9.0.1 powerpc