Hi,

I am updating the package openbabel (with approval of the maintainer -
cc'd), and run into this validation error:

Validating .deb dir /sw/src/fink.build/root-libopenbabel3-
shlibs-2.2.0-1001...
Error: File name '/sw/lib/libopenbabel.3.dylib' specified in Shlibs
does not appear to have linker data at all
Error: package contains the shared library
          /sw/lib/libopenbabel.3.0.0.dylib
       but the corresponding install_name and compatibility_version
          libopenbabel.3.dylib 3.0.0
       are not listed in the Shlibs field.  See the packaging manual.

However, my info file says:

SplitOff: <<
  Package: libopenbabel3-shlibs
  Replaces: openbabel-shlibs, openbabel1-shlibs, libopenbabel1-shlibs
  Conflicts: openbabel-shlibs, openbabel1-shlibs, libopenbabel1-shlibs
  Depends: libiconv
  Files: <<
    lib/libopenbabel.*.dylib
  <<
  Shlibs: <<
    %p/lib/libopenbabel.3.dylib 3.0.0 %n (>= 2.2.0-1001)
  <<
  DocFiles: AUTHORS COPYING ChangeLog Doxyfile INSTALL README THANKS
<<

I stared at it for a while, but don't see the error - what do I need
to change?

Also, the current info file of openbabel is openbabel-2.0.2.info. What
should I name the updated file?

Thanks,

- Koen.