Hi,

I recently added a new package (kemboss, a GUI for EMBOSS) to fink.
Initially I made a x11 only version, but the developer mentioned that
it would be nice if there was also a qt-mac version. So I looked at
some other packages to use as an example, and saw that poppler4-qt4
does the same. It's still building all the qt4-mac stuff, so I don't
know yet how that's going to work.

I do have a few questions:

1. Should the qt4-x11 and qt4-mac version be able to exist next to
each other? If yes, I guess I need to make sure that stuff that goes
into /sw/share/ goes in two different directories, even though their
contetnts is the same?

2. The poppler package starts with an Info3 field. I know about the
Info2 field for perl, etc variants, but I am not familiar with Info3
field - is this one designed for qt4 variants? I cannot reach the fink
website to look at the packaging manual, the site seems to be down
right now

3. After I add the new kemboss-qt4.info package, what do I do with the
old one? I added a Replace and Conflicts field in the new package -
is that enough and can I leave the old one in the repository?

4. Did I miss anything?

Thanks,

- Koen.