Jack, why do you send all that html crap to the list? No wonder your
message took five days to arrive.

In the meantime you'll probably have got drm's newer version of
itcl-x86_64.info, which has
Source: mirror:sourceforge:fink/incrtcl-20071231cvs.tgz
instead of the older
Source: mirror:sourceforge:incrtcl/incrtcl-20071231cvs.tgz
which you have been trying to download.

Jack Howarth wrote:
> David,
>    Why would it be sourceforge instead of fink? The itcl sourceforge
> project doesn't have these tarballs. When I select sourceforge, I get...
>
> Downloading the file "incrtcl-20071231cvs.tgz" failed.
>
> (1)   Give up
> (2)   Retry the same mirror
> (3)   Retry another mirror from your country
> (4)   Retry another mirror
> (5)   Retry using next mirror set "sourceforge"
>
> Default answer will be chosen in 120 seconds...
> How do you want to proceed? [3] 5
> curl --connect-timeout 30 -f -L -A 'fink/0.29.99.cvs' -O
> http://superb-west.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/incrtcl/incrtcl-20071231cvs.tgz

[4562 lines of garbage snipped]